Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quoted 27.673 out the door with a trade worth 5500. In other words they want 33,173 for the rt ? Is this a good price ?

·
Registered
311 Posts
vegas ron said:
quoted 27.673 out the door with a trade worth 5500. In other words they want 33,173 for the rt ? Is this a good price ?
For an RT? No way. The RT MSRP is 27,700. Invoice is 24,922 (source MSN Autos). Many of us have gotten our vehicles at close to invoice price. I bought my RTS at $500 above invoice. I think if you shop around, you'll definitely find a better price than the one you were quoted.

·
Registered
138 Posts
When we were shopping around for the RT, we were quoted invoice plus $500.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been getting internet prices over the past three days. After 40 something emails, I have gotten the price of $31073 for an RTL Navi. I think this is a good deal as it is below invoice and four other dealers admitted to not being able to compete with this number. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Make sure it's not a RTL or RTL-Navi. Also has the dealer installed any additional accessories; rims, hitch, steps, flares, back up sensors, side guards, DVD, etc.. All of these accessories are high ticket plus the installation. I think there might be something missing. Dealer is just too way out of the ballpark.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That RTL NAVI price is a good one.
Invoice price on that is $31,159 NOT including destination $515.

C'mon guys all that info is out there......

Spend the time do the search - You can literally save your self thousands.

Check Edmunds.com and the like.

Here is the link to the MSN auto site where they have a good pricing sheet for all models where you can compare Invoice and MSRP.

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/p...odel=Ridgeline&trimid=-1&src=VIP&tab=1&sub=-1

Don't let the stealer get the best of you & your money.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just bought the RT model and I paid $25,500 with destination, etc (but this does not include taxes as I bought it out of state).

Ron-I'd say if you were quoated that figure for the RT, that is obvioiusly a terrible price. I'd have to agree with someone else here that I think there is some mix up as to the trim level or accessories.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ended up asking the dealer for a price with no trade. $28,8550.
Then I mentioned that I ventured onto the edmunds website, and asked for the dealer invoice and was quoted $25,195. I paid $27,220 with $15,000 down. I still don't know if they got the best of the deal, but I love the truck despite the milage. Thanks to all for the helpful comments. Vegas Ron :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, but what do you mean by mileage? Do you mean gas mileage or do you mean the vehicle had miles on it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts