Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Everyone,
Great Forum, very glad to have found it!! We are in the process of seeking the lowest price for a RTL. We are waiting bids from 4 dealers. We have sold our Dodge diesel outright so this deal will be a No-trade ,cash deal. I gave 4 dealers the same want list right from Honda's web page so we will be comparing "apples with apples". We also added $4100 worth of accessories, with labor. MSRP was $33455 with D&H. Total was $37555. We received two bids so far, the local dealer was $35300,savings of $2255 and a second bid from a dealer 180 miles away for $34061, savings of $3494. I am still waiting for the final two bids.
The question I have would be what would be the bottom line for a RTL plus $3422 accessories to shoot for?? The labor on the accessories has been a variable. The local dealer told me the labor was about 15 hours but gave us a break and only charged us 10 hours. Are these prices realistic. I would like to get a rock bottom price for the RTL plus accessories and try to push the local dealer as close as possible to the bottom line. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount extra to buy from the local dealer for the convenience. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Just my$0.02 Ken

L

·
0 Posts
Kamper said:
Howdy Everyone,
Great Forum, very glad to have found it!! We are in the process of seeking the lowest price for a RTL. We are waiting bids from 4 dealers. We have sold our Dodge diesel outright so this deal will be a No-trade ,cash deal. I gave 4 dealers the same want list right from Honda's web page so we will be comparing "apples with apples". We also added $4100 worth of accessories, with labor. MSRP was $33455 with D&H. Total was $37555. We received two bids so far, the local dealer was $35300,savings of $2255 and a second bid from a dealer 180 miles away for $34061, savings of $3494. I am still waiting for the final two bids.
The question I have would be what would be the bottom line for a RTL plus $3422 accessories to shoot for?? The labor on the accessories has been a variable. The local dealer told me the labor was about 15 hours but gave us a break and only charged us 10 hours. Are these prices realistic. I would like to get a rock bottom price for the RTL plus accessories and try to push the local dealer as close as possible to the bottom line. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount extra to buy from the local dealer for the convenience. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Just my$0.02 Ken
Welcome Kamper...although I can't help you with your pricing question as I worked for a dealer when I bought mine, I know many others here can. Hang in there. They'll be here soon to help!!
LadyRidge :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here are my quotes in Dallas, TX for RTL Green (no MR\NAV) . Got quoted on line or on phone and is out the door price less TTL (use as baseline before accessories):

Dealer A 28600 (costco price)
Dealer B 27843
Dealer C 28878
Dealer D 27803
Dealer E 28100
Dealer F 28000 (in store for an hour... :confused: )

For MR and NAV: 30673 plus TTL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts