Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add in the Nashville, Tn morning paper. Reddell Honda has RTL-NAV for $3,481 discount from MSRP. This is the dealer I purchased from, they were not this liberal 4 months ago when I bought my Ridge from them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
True. I'm getting an RTL-Nav in the LA area for $1,000 UNDER invoice. But I'm getting a few options also so they're making some money there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I may just have to make a trip to SoCal. These stubborn dealers in Ohio won't go lower than $500 over invoice. That isn't that bad, but for $1500, I think I could enjoy a drive home from California!

·
Registered
460 Posts
denvrfan said:
Ouch- don't forget us poor early adopters who paid sticker a short 6 months ago :( At least we LOVE our trucks :)
exactly, i just hope the msrp doenst drop or us early birds will be getting
screwed by honda. :mad:

·
Registered
774 Posts
But, in a way, that's already happened. You don't think 100% of the discounts flying around out there are coming exclusively out of the dealers' pockets, do you? There are a lot of incentives being passed between Honda and the dealers to allow this type of discounting. Honda wants to hit the 50K sales mark, even if it means it cuts into profits a little.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Right but as long as MSRP stays where it is, then when we sell it is likely we will get a good trade, if they drop MSRP on the vehicle then we get nailed by that because it instantly changes the base value of our vehicles.

·
Registered
92 Posts
denvrfan said:
But, in a way, that's already happened. You don't think 100% of the discounts flying around out there are coming exclusively out of the dealers' pockets, do you? There are a lot of incentives being passed between Honda and the dealers to allow this type of discounting. Honda wants to hit the 50K sales mark, even if it means it cuts into profits a little.
I think that changed to 80k :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I picked up my new Blue Ridgeline RTL w/ MR yesterday! I was able to get $500 over invoice with no trade-in and my own financing (from Tower Federal Credit Union). I did not have to pay any marketing or promotional or prep fees. I also got a whole bunch of accessories. Some were already installed on the truck and some I added. I got:
  • Fog Lights
  • Tow package (hitch, harness, ball, locking pin)
  • Running boards
  • Brush guard
  • Bumper chrome trim
  • Bed extender
  • Interior chrome trim
  • Auto dimming mirror
  • Under-seat storage system
For $4001 installed.
While I am sure the dealer made some money, I feel I got a reasonable deal. It took me walking out of the dealership 3 times. They finally called me back and went $50 over my last offer.

I hope this compares favorably to what others have been getting and will be helpful to someone shopping right now.

I love my new RL!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm going in tomorrow to sign my soul away. I, too, walked out three times, and of course, he called back. I hate the games, but if it must be played, I will do everything I can to play them my way. Wish me luck. Will update if/when I close the deal.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Grab it and drive it like you stole it!
ingo_b said:
I'm going in tomorrow to sign my soul away. I, too, walked out three times, and of course, he called back. I hate the games, but if it must be played, I will do everything I can to play them my way. Wish me luck. Will update if/when I close the deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts