Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made an appt. w/ a local dealer on Sat. hopefully to get my Blue, maybe Silver, maybe GA bulldawg Red, maybe white or black... lol anyway.. Ridge/RTL. Didnt ask for m-roof & nav. cuz I got mouths to feed & isn't getting lost half the fun?. The price he gave me was within 1$(coincedence?) of the price I got from Honda of Joliet shown on this site in IL. So I dont think i'll be heading up there to get one.
The quote was $27,442 including the $550. destination fee. I think I'll make the salesman here sweat a bit to come down a tad further cuz I just dropped 30k there last Saturday for an 06 Odyssey EX-L w/RES for the family driver.
(Therefore the truck is all Daddy's!!!) Thats a pretty good price imo but I think they owe me better. Has anyone heard of any of the newbees around here like me doing better than that? Maybe save me some lunch money?
... PS Steel Blue is for Ironworkers baby!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DoctorJ said:
Wow that's below invoice for an RTL. Sounds like an RTS price. If you have trouble in GA you can go over the border into TN at Economy Honda. Talk to Jim Graves. Buying out of state will delay your sales tax for a month or so.
Hey DoctorJ, I noticed you are from Lawrenceville, me too!. Maybe we'll pass buy each other one day if I see your black ridge I'll give ya a wave. :D
The quote was from H. mall of georgia for a naked RTL. I'm sure they may try to slip in a few adders as is the case most of the time. I havent seen an awful lot of ridges driving around here and as you probably know most of the "good ol boys" in this area like their big gas guzzling 4x4s. rather than the more refined & sophisticated Ridge. Guess were a breed apart so to speak.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well since you haven't decided on color and you know there is already a black in the area, and probably a silver given statistics, I think a nice red one would be awesome for you yard :D

From the sounds of things though you have negotiated a really nice price on the Ridgeline, I told my wife that she could live on Cup-o-Soup for a while so I could get Nav...Okay I am kidding but before you go ahead and buy, make sure you will not regret the purchase in the future. If it means you have to wait a few more months to buy, if you will be happier with your purchase it may well be worth the wait. There are others who have wished they had bought the upgrades and now regret it, but for each of them there are probably a few who wish they had saved a little money and not bought the Navigation or some other feature.

Then again, since you bought the Odyssey, perhaps you don't need all those bonus features.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Welcome to the club! Love your user name and enjoy your new oddy too.:)

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
DatSumbch said:
Hey DoctorJ, I noticed you are from Lawrenceville, me too!. Maybe we'll pass buy each other one day if I see your black ridge I'll give ya a wave. :D
The quote was from H. mall of georgia for a naked RTL. I'm sure they may try to slip in a few adders as is the case most of the time. I havent seen an awful lot of ridges driving around here and as you probably know most of the "good ol boys" in this area like their big gas guzzling 4x4s. rather than the more refined & sophisticated Ridge. Guess were a breed apart so to speak.
Got mine at HMOG in May. Haven't been back yet due to no problems.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts