Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I called the salesperson that sold me my Odyssey earlier today to inquire about the Ridgeline. He told me he would send me the flyer in the mail (he has them at the dealership). I said "No way, I will come in on Monday and pick it up!" He didn't tell me not to make the trip.

If I get it on Monday, I will post some pics. :cool:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Well I went to the dealer this AM and he did not have the actual broucher. It was just a flyer with pictures from the website and no new information. The salesman is going to a 'Ride and Drive' sales seminar on this Wednesday. He is going to call me afterwards to give me more details concerning trim level packages and other accessories. He showed me the VIN numbers of the vehicles that are already earmarked for his dealership. The build dates were 1/20 and 1/22 and both are going to be RT-L trim packages. Wednesday night, one of them may have my name on it!!! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I heard the same thing from my dealer. Oddly, I seemed to know more about the Ridgeline than the dealer at this point. I was surprised that there was no waiting list, yet. They did give me a copy of the two flyers, so I can look and drool even without my web access.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I rcvd my flyer today. I don't have a scanner so can't scan it. It is has some of the spec's of the truck and some pic's showing the in-bed-trunk, the dual action tailgate and the bed extender. It also folds out in a poster. Honda is trying to show off how tough the truck is...I like it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just received my flyer yesterday... very disappointing. Same pics etc. as website, no new info. Also one bad poster size totally retouched image as well.
This still isn't stopping me from running to my dealer as soon as they hit the lot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I was dissappointed with my flyer as well. I was hoping for a more indepth brochure. The flyer was taken up mainly by the picture on the back. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts