Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My door locks have started to act weird. Using the remote, when unlocking the vehicle, only the drivers side door unlocks. When I get inside the vehicle and close the door, the vehicle locks completely from the inside. I was at the gas station a few days ago, turned the vehicle off and left the keys in the ignition. Closed the driver side door and the vehicle locked itself.

I have been reading some past posts and it seems it may be the battery.

Any ideas?

Al

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hello. I have read all threads regarding door locks. I am having trouble with my passenger side, rear door. Fob wont lock or unlock it. The main driver door switch wont either. Only way to lock or unlock it is to reach in and push the lock plunger up or down. Then door will open, or lock. Does this mean I need a rear door actuator?

Q

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Sounds like it

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yep actuator. Can get them online much cheaper than dealer. Put 3 in the wife's Accord. Every door but drivers door.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone had luck replacing the actuator without removing the latch? Looks like it could be done but it may be just as easy to pull the latch.

Actuator failed on drivers rear door, started working intermittent and then quit altogether...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts