Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 sport with grayish colored seats. I bought it used, and it came with some spots / stains in the front two seats. Can anybody recommend a product to get these stains out. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
I too have a 2012 Sport with the Gray seats. I do not know of a specific cleaner but getting VERY HOT water with a rag and rubbing it into the seats seems to get the stains out (for now). I know this because my dog, a a boxer mix, loves to drool on the seats, to my chagrin. Eventually, I'll probably buy leather seat covers: {http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113369}.

If you are looking for actual cleaning products, Mother's or Meguiar's are typically really good products.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Maybe Woolite type cleaners and periodic spraying of Scotchgard, etc. ? I don't know just a thought. Regular vacuuming of course.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I rent the Rug Doctor with the upholstery cleaning attachment once every 2 or 3 years. I think I use their upholstery shampoo. After the seats are good and dry, I apply 2 or 3 coats of ScotchGard.

It is always amazing how dirt is extracted from seats by the Rug Doctor upholstery cleaning attachment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts