Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow Ridgeliner's, here are some pictures from the 2006 Sema show in Vegas. I had the pleasure of attending and this thing just drew me. The pictures do not do it justice. I spoke to the Honda Factory Performance Crew Manager and told me the kit, lights, and other additions were all prototypes.

For you viewing pleasure:

There must have been 20 Ridge's there. I actually saw a lifted one ( about
5-6 inches ) and I also saw a dropped one. I wish I would have taken my digi cam. These pics are from my cell phone.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly. I couldn't agree with you more. I love my Black Ridge. Yeah, its a pain to keep clean, but who cares. When it's freshly washed, it's all worth it.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
lgmendez said:
Exactly. I couldn't agree with you more. I love my Black Ridge. Yeah, its a pain to keep clean, but who cares. When it's freshly washed, it's all worth it.
Good morning lgmendez,

Out of the 145000 or so people at the show, we probably bumped into each other and didn’t even notice!! We were there on the 3rd & 4th. This year was really great with Honda being the manufacture of the show. Thanks for posting the great photos. Nice to see them from different angles too. Let go riding together at El mirage!!! :) :p :)

Ron

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Ron, Most definitely!!! you can IM me or email me anytime to [email protected]

My friends went out to El Mirage today. Anytime you want to head out, let me know and maybe we can meet up.

We probably did bump into each other and didn't know it.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
lgmendez said:
Hey Ron, Most definitely!!! you can IM me or email me anytime to [email protected]

My friends went out to El Mirage today. Anytime you want to head out, let me know and maybe we can meet up.

We probably did bump into each other and didn't know it.

My brother took me to the bike shop today to get a tire mounted and I was cruzin the showroom. Saw the new 250 twin pipe CRF and almost started to reach for my wallet. I mean I really had to catch myself!!. Then I turned around and saw a Honda Quad with a 450 CRF motor in it!! I just had to go out and wait in the truck………

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ron, I know what you mean!!! The new 06 TRX 450R has the CRF 450 motor in it with 12 to 1 compression. And there's a hop up kit available for it. I can visit a dealer anymore with falling in love with something!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts