Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Steel blue RTL w/Navi Friday night....am adding roofrack, tow package, backup sensors, chrome wheels, fog lamps, and running boards. Dealer gave me what I think is a good deal...no hassle 500 under dealer invoice, and a break on installation of accessories and on the 8 yr 120k extended warranty. My kids love it and it looks great in the driveway next to our '05 Odyssey. Will be looking for other customizing accessories, namely a canopy or tonneau cover such as the retrax. This website helped a lot with the decision to purchase the Ridgeline, thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
kskiivv said:
Picked up my new Steel blue RTL w/Navi Friday night....am adding roofrack, tow package, backup sensors, chrome wheels, fog lamps, and running boards. Dealer gave me what I think is a good deal...no hassle 500 under dealer invoice, and a break on installation of accessories and on the 8 yr 120k extended warranty. My kids love it and it looks great in the driveway next to our '05 Odyssey. Will be looking for other customizing accessories, namely a canopy or tonneau cover such as the retrax. This website helped a lot with the decision to purchase the Ridgeline, thanks!
Congrats kskiivv, and welcome to the club. Here you will find a bunch of folks who love their Retrax covers as well as some who want one of the two camper shells offered. Many of us just love our trucks the way they came. Sounds like you did well in your deal too. Enjoy the smooth ride and have a great holiday season.......

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new truck. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I love my new Ridge as I'm sure you will your's. Best of luck with it!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome to the Ridgeline world. You'll never want to go back!!!:)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
OK another Blue one....... :) Welcome kskiivv to ROC. Enjoy the ride.
Don't forget to get your window decal, hats and shirts...

L

·
0 Posts
Hey ksiivv..welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here. Please come back often because the more members we have, the more that contribute, the more we know!! :D Cool how that works huh? ;)
Looking forward to pictures!! :)

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome! You are in for a great treat with your new Ridge-Ride!

On the tonneau cover, cap, etc..... spend some time going through all of the posts on these options. It really depends on what you are looking for. I thought I knew what I wanted, but after much research and help from my ROC buddies (and a phone conversation with the president of the manufacturing company), I changed my mind --- I'm now very comfortable with my decision...

Check it ALL out!

Best wishes for safe and enjoyable drives!:D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow Oregonian. I look forward to seeing your pics.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Way to go kskiivv! My son really likes the Ridge too...he call's his mother's Accord "that tin can". Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts