Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you all know that I've graduated from Lurker to giddy owner. Invoice + 500. I'm very, very happy to now own this truck. The truck has the following dealer installed options: Brush Guard, Roof Rack, Running Boards, Towing Package and rear splash guards. I negotiated the price of these options to just about material cost (according to Honda's official web-page). My rational to the dealership was that I was shopping for a base model and if they wanted to move this truck today I would pay the material cost. All-in-all, I feel good, maybe could have negotiated a little more, but knowing that that beautiful truck is now sitting in MY driveway I have no regrets. Perhaps I will post some pictures in a few days to show it off. Talk to you all later.

--Bill W.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Congrats, Bill! If I hadn't chosen a white Ridge (with olive interior), it would have been Amazon/Olive. Welcome to the 'owners' club. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the ROC family. We're glad you're here. Enjoy the ride. And since you are in Ohio, no reason you can't come up on the 14th of August to see us. :D
Don't forget to take Ridgeline owner wanna be off your signature.
You're a full fledged member now.
:)

YOU TOO RIDGED!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats new owner. I'm jealous. Green is probably my second choice. In some lighting conditions it's killer.

Though I'm in total opposition to your choice of the Bucks as your favorite team.

How does one include their little picture with their username?

LadyRidge: Is UltraHOG named Rosco? :)

L

·
0 Posts
Embo_9 said:
Congrats new owner. I'm jealous. Green is probably my second choice. In some lighting conditions it's killer.

LadyRidge: Is UltraHOG named Bruce?
OOPS... did I type that?? Nah..he's the ULTRA HOG of us all. :eek:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I hear you. And you'll notice a change soon in my post. I happen to like the name as I have a very personal attachment to it. Have you heard of anyone under 40 named that? My son was considering naming his son that as well, but scuttled the idea because the name sounded "old".

Darned if it isn't true?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Embo-9,
Click on the "Edit CP" text in the menu bar (located with the FAQ, Search, Quick Links...). Then click on "Edit Avatar" (whatever the heck that means) and then point to your saved file. The image (file) needs to be either 80x80 pixels or 19.5kb. That should do it. If the image is related to the University of Michigan in any way the file will not load....I'm kidding. It will just cause your computer to blow-up.

Hopefully I explained it clearly, if not, let me know.

What's your favorite color BTW (for the ridgeline)?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well tOSU, this may hurt almost as much as the Wolverines......though I'm not looking for a spat.......

Drum roll.

tUI

Or more clearly, The Hawkeyes!

As for my favorite color, other than black & gold of course, it's red. That's the plan anyway. I'm planning to drive it to and from Iowa City loaded with tailgating stuff. I'm an Iowa season ticket holder. I guess I'll have to leave it at home when we play the Bucks. The only problem is that my Passat is grey.

I guess my new favorite color is black. I have to have something to drive to the Ohio State game ! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys have high hopes this year? Haven't heard too much about them this year.

·
Registered
579 Posts
High in the sky hopes. It's not realistic. You can quote me on that. We lost the entire DL, all of which were pretty salty. 3 of the 4 are in NFL camps as we speak. That will be tough to replace. We've got some good backs who are healthy. That's a major difference from last year. I also think we learned we can win without running at all last year. So, if we can run a LITTLE and pass a lot like last year, our O could be firey. On the other hand if the OL doesn't open some bigger holes......

So nothing is set in stone and I really think there are too many question marks to think of anything top 5 at all. MAYBE top 10, top 15 for sure.

And the Bucks?

Yep. It's a very cool truck. If you ever travel to IC for a game, we'll have to get together so we can blow people away with our Ridges. Provided I actually make this happen.

Go Big Ten.

Living here in B12 territory is really like sleep deprivation.

:eek:

L

·
0 Posts
Embo_9 said:
Well tOSU, this may hurt almost as much as the Wolverines......though I'm not looking for a spat.......

Drum roll.

tUI

Or more clearly, The Hawkeyes!

As for my favorite color, other than black & gold of course, it's red. That's the plan anyway. I'm planning to drive it to and from Iowa City loaded with tailgating stuff. I'm an Iowa season ticket holder. I guess I'll have to leave it at home when we play the Bucks. The only problem is that my Passat is grey.

I guess my new favorite color is black. I have to have something to drive to the Ohio State game ! :D
I'm in the vinyl graphics business and would be happy to make something for you for your trip to OHIO!! :D
Let me know if I can help out.
( BTW, thanks ;) )

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oh DARN you Buckeyes! You're like a bunch of nuts falling out of trees!

:D :D :D

I am the funniest man still awake in my household.

L

·
0 Posts
Embo_9 said:
Oh DARN you Buckeyes! You're like a bunch of nuts falling out of trees!

:D :D :D

I am the funniest man still awake in my household.

******:D******

1 - 17 of 17 Posts