Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in to test drive the first RTL-E off the truck and ended up taking her home that night. I'm really loving it so far. My '07 RTX was the best truck I've ever had and I think this one will now take that title. The rear door issue is not a big deal for me because my kids are the only ones climbing in there. It may have been a bigger deal if I had a baby in a carrier. I've seen comments about it feeling smaller than the G1 but it seems larger to me. I do miss some of the interior storage options but after seeing the sheer amount of crap we dragged out of my '07 this is probably a good thing. The screen is definitely a fingerprint magnet. I was bummed that the trunk seemed smaller but I managed to jam my stuff and golf clubs in there. I need to re-organize it to get my climbing gear in there as well. I LOVE the ride and how quiet it is. The LED headlights are crazy bright. I need to locate the trailer brake wire so I can hook up my brake controller and after 600 miles or so I'm anxious to feel the difference between this and my last one pulling our 3800 lb travel trailer. All in all, I'm psyched!

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Congrats! Be sure to post your VIN range on my VIN poll (second page of forum). I just ordered an RTL-E (Metallic Steel, black interior) today that should be in next week. Looked hard for a blue but no dice and no expectation of one soon. At least I got a fairly high VIN and a surprisingly good deal.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E, Northeast U.S.
2,892 Posts
The black RTL-E was my second choice. Nice-looking truck, man. Congratulations!

Reactions: Colefo

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like the contrast of those wheels with the black body. Looks sharp. I have a silver E and was thinking black wheels would look good with it. Maybe a wheel swap with a BE owner.??

·
Registered
973 Posts
I like the contrast of those wheels with the black body.
I agree, I looked at the Black Edition and the bottom line is that is was too much black. I did like the black interior, but not the red fabric under the leather which was cool but looked like it would pick up dirt and stains with time.

I wound up ordering a Modern Steel with black interior that should be in next week. Got a pretty good deal and a fairly high VIN.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts