Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am located on Vancouver Island BC Canada and would like to purchase a RTL with Sunroof and was wondering what a good Canadian price is? I see lots of posts on US pricing, however nothing on Canadian pricing.

Any experience on Canadian negotiating would be appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
List, oh, they call it Honda Value Pricing.

I wish you luck, and maybe try to offer them xx over cost, but they are in short supply most places here.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I bought mine in Toronto 2 weeks after intro.

I paid full MSRP but included the following acc as n/c
rear under seat storage system
trunk dividers
complete trailor towing package
hood edge deflector
mud flaps
bed extender

I'm not sure what all that would add up to but I was pretty happy as they gave me more than I figured for my trade.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought mine at Klein Honda in Everett, WA - not a terrible drive from where you are if the price warrents the hassle of crossing the border. RTS US$30200. They have a strong internet dept..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey all,

I'm also considering buying my RL in the US if the local Toronto dealers aren't willing to deal.

My friend bought an S2000 at Ganley Honda in Ohio, and they give very good deals.

I would very much consider buying a white one from them (a colour not available in CA).

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm not sure how picky they are about licensing in CA but remember the southern models (USA) come without daytime running lights (the lights do go off automatically about 2 minutes after locking the doors and come on at unlock) and you have to read the small inner speedometer numbers. In other words they lack Canadian accents eh! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts