Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Always like options.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Please post some pictures of your installation. Thanks
This is timely : I just measured my truck and realized that only a thin light bar will fit, for the very reason you’re describing. Does your LED light bar show directional in amber and reverse in white too?

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is the light bar I used. Putco Blade LED Lightbar 60”

It does all that and more. See the link to review the product.

The one I got does turn signals in amber, but I think you might be able to get one with turn signals in red.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got it for $155 on Amazon from a 3rd party seller last year. It has been working perfectly for a year so far since I installed it as described in my posts above.

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I think we need the 60" right?
See post #144 above, gives what he installed and a link to Putco.
This is the light bar I used. Putco Blade LED Lightbar 60”

It does all that and more. See the link to review the product.

The one I got does turn signals in amber, but I think you might be able to get one with turn signals in red.

·
Registered
5 Posts
In the process of installing the 92009-18 (split led bar), I’ll have some pictures up tomorrow. Question for those that have a Blade - have you noticed the turn signal on the RL and Blade blink off sequence when the brake is depressed? When no brake is applied, they blink together.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Could you post pics of the install itself?
See my posts above. I did not take pics of the entire install. You’ll have to use the standard install instructions and the supplemental information I and others have provided on this thread. It’s pretty straightforward

·
Registered
5 Posts
Finished installing the split Blade led bar, 92009-18. Put in on the outer vertical portion of the bumper. Spliced into the trailer harness with a 4-way flat and additional wire for reverse. Pretty straightforward install using previous posts as a guide. Thanks!

Positives of the split bar are no mounting modifications or clearance issues and light bar is vertical for brightest appearance to the rear. Negatives include one amber LED out on right side (have submitted a warranty request) and alternating truck/light bar turn signal when brake is applied. When brake is not applied, truck and light bar blink amber together. Do we need to follow Wiring Option 3 and connect the red wire to +12V? Thanks for any feedback on the alternating turn signal issue!

141 - 157 of 157 Posts