Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Loaded it up a few times and I barely noticed the load. The width of the bed fit 1/2 pallet of sod and a big bag perfectly.
Are you crazy! This truck is a pilot with a bed! Next thing you know cats and dogs will be playing together!!!!!
:wink:
:act024:

That is a great picture too, LOADED, side to side, over the top rails....looks bad ass. AND on top of it, ALL in a top of the line G2 Ridgeline. hahahahahaha!

Reactions: lbjgh

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
nicovision, requesting your permission to repost these pic of the BE with the load of sod on the colorado fan site. they repeatedly say the RL is not a real truck and "I don't like the way the Ridgeline looks. The front end is ugly and the proportions look odd."
Are you going to let them call you truck ugly? thats too harsh...

lol I am not looking to start a web site war, just want to post those pics to show it ain't a car. it IS a truck, that can do truckie things and look shiney also.

·
Registered
395 Posts
nicovision, requesting your permission to repost these pic of the BE with the load of sod on the colorado fan site. they repeatedly say the RL is not a real truck and "I don't like the way the Ridgeline looks. The front end is ugly and the proportions look odd."

lol I am not looking to start a web site war, just want to post those pics to show it ain't a car. it IS a truck, that can do truckie things and look shiney also.
I hope you do. I've been logging in to that forum from time to time too. Most of the time using the search word: "Ridgeline" >:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Waste bag. For when you have a load of debris from renovations, landscaping job etc.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
About as dirty as mine as got - hauling cut limbs to the wood lot

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the late reply. Haha,sure post it up!

It is a bag of top soil to cover the Georgia clay before laying sod. The tarp does look a bit "pansy" but it did make cleanup easy! There are a lot of nooks and crannies to get dirt into.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts

I'm not so sure I would post the one with the large bag. For some reason it screams "look at the huge grocery bag I can carry!"

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I'm not so sure I would post the one with the large bag. For some reason it screams "look at the huge grocery bag I can carry!"
perfect. "I went grocery shopping and all I got was this 1500lb bag of dirt." HA!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts