Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not using Bora spacers, but also running those sport wheels on a 21 with some spacers. With a 1.5" leveling kit that pulls the front wheels in a bit, I'm going with 27mm H&R spacers in the front, and 20mm H&R in the rear. Makes it stick out a bit more than I'd like, I might move the 20mm to the front, and find some 15mm for the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because this is a Ridgeline forum. We don’t do that.😀 Sorry, I got nothing. Hopefully someone will help you.
You’re perpetuating the myth that only old boring dudes drive RLs, lol. That’s only like 82% true.

Not using Bora spacers, but also running those sport wheels on a 21 with some spacers. With a 1.5" leveling kit that pulls the front wheels in a bit, I'm going with 27mm H&R spacers in the front, and 20mm H&R in the rear. Makes it stick out a bit more than I'd like, I might move the 20mm to the front, and find some 15mm for the rear.
So you’re already running those spacers on your 21 Sport? It looks like you might have tried to include a photo but it didn’t work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So you’re already running those spacers on your 21 Sport? It looks like you might have tried to include a photo but it didn’t work.
Updated with photos. Gotta keep in mind those 21 Sport wheels already have more offset, so can't compare notes using wheels from previous years. But with 1.5 front lift, I think 20mm front and 15mm rear should give it just enough of a flush look vs. clown car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated with photos. Gotta keep in mind those 21 Sport wheels already have more offset, so can't compare notes using wheels from previous years. But with 1.5 front lift, I think 20mm front and 15mm rear should give it just enough of a flush look vs. clown car.
So how did you get 20mm spacers on the rear? Did you trim the factory studs so they wouldn’t hit the back side of the wheels?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, I knew they had those spaces for the protruding portion of the stud but I had no idea they were that deep. So if you’re able to run essentially a 3/4” spacer, I should have no issue with 1” spacers.
Yup, 1" is definitely no issue from the cavity point of view. With the additional offset of the new 21+ wheels though, keep in mind 1" does bring the center of the wheel pretty far out, so that's an individual comfort level on axles, bearings, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts