Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Question of after market Wheels for 2010 Ridgeline

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  bigdogrod 
#1 ·
If anyone can assist, i am having a hard time finding something to work. I have a 2010 RTL Ridgeline with 18 inch stock wheels. We are considering getting after market tires (would love XD Series Monster) but cannot find any that are the 5 120 with 45 offset in 18 inch. Can anyone tell me a few things...do they make them in this size and if not, what fits without lifts or spacers...if i can work with a monster wheel, what will be best and what will i need (as spacers, lifts)..tires of course will be needed and would not want a lift unless i have to ..concerned about spacers and offsets and what is if any issues arise if i do not find the 45 offset that the Ridgline came with..any help on finding Monster sizing would be greatly appreciated and where are they???> thanks Kurt

#2 ·
KMC XD Series Monster 5X120X18 35 offset is what everybody is using. No tire rub if you use info on tire fitment chart, your tires/rims will be moved outward slightly, in most opinions it is a much better look. only drawbacks of moving a tire outward is dirty front fenders/doors all the time and a slight change in geometry. A lift does nothing for tire clearance on the RL but looks great and lifts your belly a bit off the ground. KMC is no longer making the Monster in this size currently but many retailers have them in stock.

#3 ·
are they the split spoke looking 18's?

depending on the condition, locale and price i might be interested in taking the oem's off your hands

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.