Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've had my RTS for about 2 weeks now and love it. One of the reasons I've purchase it was to use it for hauling my streetbike to the track. Does anyone have experience hauling two streetbikes in the bed? If so, I am curious if the wheel guides work for streetbikes since the only pictures from the Honda site are that of dirtbikes. If the wheel guides work, are the premarked holes for installing them appropriate for two streetbikes (i.e., is there enough room between the bed wall and bike and between the two bikes)? Hopefully someone has the answers, I would love to save some grief when purchasing and installing the wheel guides. Thanks in advance!

-Gordon

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
39 Posts
I also bought the Ridgeline to haul my streetbike. I installed the Honda wheel brace in the center position and it works fine for the smaller front tire on my vintage 74 BMW R90s but is too small to handle the front tire of my 2003 Yamaha FJR 1300. If you are planning on loading two streetbikes, don't use the Honda tire brace - it's only for dirt bikes and older street bikes. Also, the large front brake rotors on modern sport bikes hit the brace before the wheel is fully inserted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts