Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At approximatly 20,000 miles, other then the regular oil and oil filter change and tire rotation, what other service is due? It's coming up and I would like to get it done before I hit the road for some Christmas traveling. I do my own service and will also run a oil analyis on this oil change thru Blackstone Labortories. Thanks in advance for any information! ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Nicholas said:
At approximately 20,000 miles, other then the regular oil and oil filter change and tire rotation, what other service is due? It's coming up and I would like to get it done before I hit the road for some Christmas traveling. I do my own service and will also run a oil analysis on this oil change thru Blackstone Laboratories. Thanks in advance for any information! ;)
Hey Nick..not to hijack your thread but someone would like to see your oil report you did back in April. lowrider90. :)

Now back to the regularly scheduled thread topic. :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sorry, second hijack. Just wanted to say hi to Nick. He had this awsome floor jack (custom installed in the trunk of his RL:) ) at the Cleveland meet. I just had to go buy one. Once I found it (at Sears), I noticed we also sold a small 'desk top' version. Fully functional, and even made out of aluminum like the full size one.

This would make an excellent gift for anyone who liked his Jack, but isn't qualified to use one!:D Yes, THIS is the one I purchased.:eek:

Hi again Nick!

Back to the program.

fins

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
If you haven't changed the VTM-4 fluid (maintenance B6) then you should. Be sure and get new crush washers.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello all! Already changed the VTM fluid ... just wanted to know about the next service!

·
Registered
62 Posts
fins2theright said:
Sorry, second hijack. Just wanted to say hi to Nick. He had this awsome floor jack (custom installed in the trunk of his RL:) ) at the Cleveland meet. I just had to go buy one. Once I found it (at Sears), I noticed we also sold a small 'desk top' version. Fully functional, and even made out of aluminum like the full size one.

This would make an excellent gift for anyone who liked his Jack, but isn't qualified to use one!:D Yes, THIS is the one I purchased.:eek:

Hi again Nick!

Back to the program.

fins
pictures please for those of us did not have the opportunity to attend.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the jack on sale last summer, Craftsman Club sale ... $149.99. Then cut a 3/4" piece of treated plywood to help steady it in the trunk and/or use as a base on soft ground whenever needed. ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
sorry, for the hijack but Hi i'm Hijack just thought it would be relevant for me to showup in this thread of hijacks somewhere

1 - 10 of 10 Posts