Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the verge to buy a RTL with Navi. I have had several offers from dealers. Each one seems to lower the price from 30,700 to 29973. Here is my question.. Has anybody bought a RL for 29K out the door?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard RockyG! I can't help you with your question but I am sure that another ROChead will. I have had mine since May and paid sticker price after getting a more than reasonable price for my trade. I am not sure what that means relative to your question. I don't regret not waiting for the prices to fall because I have had many months and many miles to enjoy my Ridgeline.
Good luck. You're going to love the ride! :)

L

·
0 Posts
I too am unable to help you as I bought my Ridgeline in March at sticker.
However, I did want to welcome you and tell you to be sure to come back when you buy your truck. Good Luck in your hunt.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey RockyG, welcome to the group, I hope your search for a RL is a successful one, to answer your question...I own a RTS with roofrack, so mine does not have the navi, sunroof, or leather seats, but it everything else though, so I was able to get mine for under 29K thanks to the great people of Honda of Annapolis(just don't tell em that I told you about the price....LOL).:D ....good luck to ya

Jay

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
The price is going to be affected on how you want your Ridgeline to look! Like everyone else's or uniquely your own! ;) I have at least 2 more items to put on my truck. Mine was about $4600.00 but I'm happy because I got what I wanted.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Toobuku said:
The price is going to be affected on how you want your Ridgeline to look! Like everyone else's or uniquely your own! ;) I have at least 2 more items to put on my truck. Mine was about $4600.00 but I'm happy because I got what I wanted.
Wow! I wish I could've gotten that deal! Nice goin', Toobuku! ;)

RockyG, sounds like a great price -- go for it!! You won't regret it! :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Have fun in the process. Don't let them tag on things you don't need/want. There's lots of good info on this site that saved me hundreds of dollars.

We paid sticker too. In the end we wanted the truck and we wanted all the goodies, so we added onto the price rather than dickering it down.

I'm glad you're getting NAV. You're going to love it. Now tell me you're getting a BLUE one and I'll really be smiling for you!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sounds like a good deal overall. Just make sure you are getting the full trade in value for your trade. Dealerships like to lower the price of the new vehicle while stealing your trade at the same time. It's all a numbers game.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought my RTL with Navi & Moonroof. The only accesorries I added
was the mud guards &wheel lock. The driveout price I get was 32,500
This is in dallas and sale tax was about 6.25%

·
Registered
964 Posts
Toobuku said:

WOW! How did you do that???? :eek:

:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts