Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pics before real photo-shoot. Im considering 20" TSW Zandvoorts in silver. Would rather go up to 19" so still looking. Also Tonneau cover among the few other additions. Star potential, you think?
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,881 Posts
Your truck is very nicely done! Do you have the silver dash cover? and if so, can you tell how thick it is? Sorry, I will quit looking for Ford stuff on my Ridge!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Nice ride - not Amazon Green but nice and I didn't notice any hail damage so that's a great big plus too.

I hadn't really considered the OEM fogs (thinking about PIAA's somewhere up front) but dang, they look pretty nice on yours, so think they might look good on mine as well. Still think they are over priced tho.

Thanks for sharing :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks roco's. Silver trim is a very light weight aluminum sheet metal which has nice framing borders for dashboard, and matches speedo gauge,door handle trim. The dealer made up for my 500.00 over invoice with accessory (got dealer down to Handa price) installation/labor charge- fogs If I recall were like 1&1/2 [email protected]/hr.
I still had good deal and more importantly the good work saved me time. I may even consider replacing the fog lens with an amber, pia or other if it'll fit.
Roc On.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,879 Posts
BluRidge said:
A few pics before real photo-shoot. Im considering 20" TSW Zandvoorts in silver. Would rather go up to 19" so still looking. Also Tonneau cover among the few other additions. Star potential, you think?
Hey BluRidge, we share the same interior. Going to add the rear view camera or the backing senors next year.
 

·
Green With Envy Moderator
Joined
·
2,346 Posts
Very nice pics. Thanks for posting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Gett'n ma wheels nex week, Oh yeaa!!! :D Everybody dont "color my world " all at once. Dont want the blue poll to go off the chart. I did remove the roof rack- looks sleaker now. Meanwhile looking at replacement fog lights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
ridgeman said:
Nice ride - not Amazon Green but nice and I didn't notice any hail damage so that's a great big plus too.

I hadn't really considered the OEM fogs (thinking about PIAA's somewhere up front) but dang, they look pretty nice on yours, so think they might look good on mine as well. Still think they are over priced tho.

Thanks for sharing :p
Ridgeman, hasn't your insurance taken care of the hail damage?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
BluRidge said:
Gett'n ma wheels nex week, Oh yeaa!!! :D Everybody dont "color my world " all at once. Dont want the blue poll to go off the chart. I did remove the roof rack- looks sleaker now. Meanwhile looking at replacement fog lights.
Are you selling the roof rack? Post more pics when you get the shoes on. Go Blue! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you Emporer :) I edited post to add close up of wheel. Will take time later to get better quality pics. I feel more road but still very comfortable ride. Noticed a string of stick-on weights have shifted. I take that to mean balance might be affected- gotta check.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Nicest aftermarket wheel/tire combo I've seen yet. Thanks for the pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
Hey Blu, what kind of mat do you have under the bed extender? Looks good. Does it allow you to have full access to the IB trunk? Cool pics! If you don't mind, what was the cost of the new wheels and rims? I'd like to save for it... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thank you Guys, Hey Tex, hows it goin? Mats are Skid Gards by Protecta-bought online & theyre long enough for gate as well (I folded mine behind extender for now until able to cut and attach to gate). Wheels TSW 20x8.5 5-120 300.00 with Nitto 420 265-50-20 184.00. Had local shop order and install. Feel ok with TSW quality and looks. I researched on BigWheels.net first. Come now Tex, you know you can get them now if you want to. Just let wifey know how important it is to you :).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,554 Posts
Great looking Wheels and overall appearence of your ride!
Like the rear mat also. Tried to find Protecta web-site. Found nothing.
Can you give a little more info?

Thanks

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Nice ride Blu! Sweet rim/tire combo...thanks for posting the clear pics! I also like the pinstriping and just realized that "Ridgeline" is on your gas tank door....nice :)

-SixOpRidge
"...wish the wifey knew how me likes big shiny rims and tires!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top