Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fianc'e just informed me after saying for the last few months she wasn't wanting to come with me to the St. Louis meet, now says she does. Do significant others need to pay registration fees too? Frustrates me that she changes her mind after I made my plans, but I guess that's love.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
I believe that the registration is per truck. If she wants a shirt, that will be an extra cost.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Thanks. I guess there will be a few extra shirts if she really wants one.
It's better to assume that there will be no extras, so don't count on it. Order beforehand!

....Then again... At the meet, my meet shirt will be available for purchase for only $75 :D :D :D
...slightly more than the order price :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
....Then again... At the meet, my meet shirt will be available for purchase for only $75 :D
...slightly more than the order price :rolleyes:
Hmmm, only a $60 premium to get a shirt replete with sweat from the King of Chrome - such a deal! ;) btw, I'll bet for an extra $20 he'll even autograph it! :cool:

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Hmmm, only a $60 premium to get a shirt replete with sweat from the King of Chrome - such a deal! ;) btw, I'll bet for an extra $20 he'll even autograph it! :cool:
I was even going to be a cool-guy and not wear it for that price. It's still a bargain! :rolleyes:

I think I have been beat in the chrome department. I'll let the speculation begin. (tip: look at mirror covers, etc.)

·
Moderator & Mrs. T Mac
62 Posts
Hi! The cost for an extra shirt from me is a bargain, so it would seem, at $15. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you want me to order you one. Thanks! Oh, by the way, you need to do it by tomorrow, please!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the fiance' just realized the other night she has to work the morning I leave, so as Gilda Radner used to say; never mind :).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts