Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) The current plan is to NOT have you call in and schedule an appointment for the service clinic at Huey's on Saturday. I'll be in touch with you if anything changes.

Related to the service clinics, please keep the following in mind:
- They are going to do as much as they can in the time they have, but I suppose it's possible they may not get to every item on every member's list. It's a sweet deal any way you look at it.
- We have 40 members coming to the meet and only 27 are even on the list for the service clinic due to us reaching a max on what the dealership could hold. If you weren't in contact with me back and forth (weeks ago) about which items you wanted done, needing your VIN#, etc. then you are not on the list and we won't have time to get your truck in there.

2) As noted above, we have 40 members coming and I'm looking at about 80 people total who are attending this meet at one time or another. That's a lot of people and we're excited about it. Let's all work together to make this event a fun one!

3) For the meeting/group discussion on Saturday morning, we are encouraging all members to attend. It will be at the hotel and we will try to pull the prize tickets at the end of it. It is not necessary for your guests to attend that meeting.

4) We already knew this, but Julie just confirmed today that the extended forecast is looking like upper 90's so it will be HOT in St. Louis. We've bought some cases of water bottles and I'm sure others will have drinks as well. Just remember to head out prepared!

5) Finally, if you have any last-minute questions about the meet, please POST THEM HERE on the meet category so that everyone else can see the question and answer since maybe others will benefit from the info.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
53 Posts
T-Mac,

Did a sample of the shirt ever get posted? Maybe I should act like it is Christmas in August and simply wait, but the suspense is more than I can handle...:D Inside a week and it is shaping up to be a good time! Thanks in advance for all you've both done thus far!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
T-Mac, the shirt design looks awesome and I think the Arch back drop makes it look even better! Well done...again!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Awesome looking shirt TMac! You guys did a great job. See you around midday on Friday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts