Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Is 26,895 a good price for a RTL? I'm buying this weekend and just need some confirmation on the price. Thanks! I'm in Southern CA in case that helps.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
IIRC correctly, mine was $27,569 before accessories when I bought in July, so that sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
25 Year Honda Owner said:
Buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh..yeah....don't you have your checkbook out by now!!?? :D
Hurry before the change their minds and try to sell you something other than SILVER!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
davcab, check the production date (on the door jamb of the driver's side door) before buying... try to get a 9/05 production date if you can, as many problems have been fixed in later models as they've cropped up... the 9/05 trucks have auto-unlock for all of the doors (not just driver's side), if that's important to you...

Sounds like a good price to me!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all!
I am for sure checking the manufacture date, thanks for the advice. And it's Amazon Green but Silver is nice too. Can't wait to bring it home!!!

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
I agree with everybody else..... if you haven't bought it yet......Get your butt down there and put down a deposit!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
davcab said:
Hello Everyone,
Is 26,895 a good price for a RTL? I'm buying this weekend and just need some confirmation on the price. Thanks! I'm in Southern CA in case that helps.
Wow davcab, we bought our RTS for 30148. OTD. five months ago! I say "Go for it!" :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts