Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
All OEM offerings are +55mm. The link of a third party says 'NO' which is similar as "NA - Not Available'.
Hope this helps you.
There are some Honda/Acura offerings that are +45, but only a few. If memory serves me, the +45 offering may only be available in the 8.5" rim width offerings. This information is from published specifications from a couple of venders offering OEM wheels.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
3,399 Posts
There are some Honda/Acura offerings that are +45, but only a few. If memory serves me, the +45 offering may only be available in the 8.5" rim width offerings. This information is from published specifications from a couple of venders offering OEM wheels.
I was speaking about OEM offerings for the Gen 2 Ridgeline. Are you saying there are wheels offered by Honda for the Gen 2 that are not +55mm and 8" wide?

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I was speaking about OEM offerings for the Gen 2 Ridgeline. Are you saying there are wheels offered by Honda for the Gen 2 that are not +55mm and 8" wide?
I'm talking about OEM factory wheels offered by Honda/Acura that fit the Ridgeline.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
The confusion is understandable. It looks to me like Honda OEM wheels for the G1 RL were all +45mm offset in 17X7.5 or 18X7.5 size. Other Honda/Acura wheels may "fit", but some of them won't be an exact match to RL factory specs. Changing tire size from OEM is a whole 'nother discussion.

161 - 165 of 165 Posts