Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new-to-me 2010 RTL w/Nav is exhibiting occasional signal drop-outs on both FM and AM reception. It seems to me like an issue with the power supply to the antenna amplifier or maybe the amplifier itself. In my search of the forum I found this thread:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/...ridgeline-extremely-poor-radio-reception.html

I'm wondering if I'm in the beginning phase of the apparent total failure that this OP experienced. Unfortunately the thread is so old that the pictures are no longer there. Has anyone else experienced this issue similar to mine? When everything is working the radio signals are strong and reception is good. Sometimes there's a momentary dropout, sometimes the signal drops for several seconds.

I'll probably dig into the wiring when I take the back seat apart to fix the seat cable pulleys. The amplifier is on the rear bulkhead, right?

· Registered
2 Posts
Yes I have the same problem with my 2011. Sound started to go out part of the the time on AM/FM accompanied with a "pop". While the CD/AUX and XM will still work but with a much lower volume. Now radio wont come on at all but CD/AUX/XM still working w reduced volume. I have an appt tomorrow w Honda. It started as an intermittent problem but now AM/FM totally out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts