Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Honda Ridgeline
783 Posts
Seen them on the Raptors, and it does look cool. These would be easy to bring to the RL. Just locate some lights that fit right, and wire them up to the parking lights. If the lights you find are traditional use a relay in your powering scheme. If you fine LED lights you could probably get away with piggy backing them off of the parking lights directly. I've made a few posts in the past about how to wire with relays; if you have any questions search my history.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw this thread the other day and hunted those raptor lights....gave me the itch to do something along this style even if it's just 2 bulbs instead of 3.....or however you might want to do.

What I found was this from Amazon. There currently aren't any reviews on this product, but the whites have plenty. The amber are more expensive, but it's not like they're expensive in the first place.

So I plan on purchasing these and do a DRL mod similar to the raptor style, but with probably only the two. I'll build my own brackets for placement so that they sit correctly behind the grill..seemingly pretty easy mod.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I saw this thread the other day and hunted those raptor lights....gave me the itch to do something along this style even if it's just 2 bulbs instead of 3.....or however you might want to do.

What I found was this from Amazon. There currently aren't any reviews on this product, but the whites have plenty. The amber are more expensive, but it's not like they're expensive in the first place.

So I plan on purchasing these and do a DRL mod similar to the raptor style, but with probably only the two. I'll build my own brackets for placement so that they sit correctly behind the grill..seemingly pretty easy mod.
Nice find I was thinking about using something similar in my side mirrors for puddle lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts