Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried cladding it with aluminum checker plate? Im thinking to see what it would look like bend the piece the shape of the bumper and use a hi stick epoxy to stick it on then put some bolts through into the frame. What you guys think? I hit a few things backing up. :nerd:

·
Super Moderator
4,774 Posts
Has anyone tried cladding it with aluminum checker plate? Im thinking to see what it would look like bend the piece the shape of the bumper and use a hi stick epoxy to stick it on then put some bolts through into the frame. What you guys think? I hit a few things backing up. :nerd:
You can repair it with a plastic welder and paint it. My brother used that tool on his Jeep and it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Ya I had a few bad days with migraines had to get something done and shoved my trailer with it. Thats a no no. I know it was a bad idea but hell I got the job done. Im better that that crap now. No more bangy bangy with it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking more to clad the rubber or plastic of the bumper with the aluminum. Not all the way around the corners just the flat part wrap it right around the top and attach the plastic through it again or glue it on top. Thought it would make a cool replacement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts