Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to find any instructions on how to remove the carpet. I had a full growler of beer spill and need to clean under the carpet. While I love the smell of beer, this mess needs cleaned up!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have not been able to find any instructions on how to remove the carpet. I had a full growler of beer spill and need to clean under the carpet. While I love the smell of beer, this mess needs cleaned up!!
That beer smell is not going away anytime soon and it only gets worse. I would have it professionally cleaned since it's brand new. :|

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
My other half spilled a bottle of milk behind the driver seat of a lexus. She waited a couple of days before telling me, and then it was too late. No matter what chemicals we used that car always stank after a couple of days. Finally traded it in and was glad to see the back of it. Work quickly before the mold starts. Maybe start with removing the back seat and work your way forward.

I had the rug in my 2014 replaced for a water leak in the front firewall that was covered under warranty. The whole lower interior was removed to include the seats, center console etc. The carpet was like new before the leak and the dealer couldn't save it once the mold started. They washed the interior out with vinegar before installing the new rug. It was a huge job, luckily all is well now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts