Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here I go. I was reading around all the Google website and couldn't found nothing. Am I the only guys who have this problem. My Rear Driver Windows won't roll up or down. Before I change anything I trouble shot and it seem like the power is coming to the motor but the motor doesn't move. I did it with a test light and u can see the lights come on the test lights and hear the nosie from the switch. But if I don't use the test light u can't even hear the buzz or anything from the switch at all and nothing move. Thought it was my motor and windows regulator so I change that out. It still didn't work so I thought it was my main switch so I change that too. Still didn't work! I took the back switch and swap it with the other side and it work so it can't be the switch. I check all the fuse that is down next to the foot panel and even try changing out the relay down there for the power window and it still doesn't work. All of the other 3's windows work expect the Rear Driver side. Please help? Dealer want 110 for just the check up only. Don't know what to do!!!Anyone out there really appreciate ur HELP!

· Premium Member
372 Posts
First. welcome to the forum! How about in introduction in the introductions section?
Second it's not in the proper forum section so expect the thread to be moved.
Third, You probably have a bad motor. You can get a complete replacement online at several places. My son got on for his 2004 Pilot off of amazon and it came as a complete kiit for about 50 bucks. (includes regulators connectors etc, per-assembled)
It took him about an hour and a half to install and he is not a mechanic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.