Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The back seam on the roof has bulged up on my 2006 ridgeline. Big bulging bow at seem creating air and water sccoop. I pushed down with knees to get back in place but again has popped up some. Any one else experience something like this.

·
Registered
2006 Ridgeline RTS, 2008 Odyssey EX-L
387 Posts
Perhaps a picture would help because I’m not exactly following...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bulwnkl

·
Registered
2013 Sport
656 Posts
I'm assuming he's referring to the roof panel holding the third brake light. You'll want to remove it and replace all of the body clips underneath. Take note that the clips have two parts and both should be replaced for each clip.

Reactions: zroger73

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm assuming he's referring to the roof panel holding the third brake light. You'll want to remove it and replace all of the body clips underneath. Take note that the clips have two parts and both should be replaced for each clip.
Thanks . That was the problem, some of the clips failed and this cover bowed up. When it happens it sounded and felt like the car was struck by something. I pushed the cover back in place but it happened again, just as loud and disturbing. . Had to remove cover and replace clips, adding some adhesive for extra protection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts