Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi gang,

I was wondering if this rear cab spoiler would keep the morning dew and rain off the rear window. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a pre-production proto-type unit from Honda which was parked right next to the black "sport truck concept". We were so taken by the black one, we hardly even checked the other two Ridgelines.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hmm, interesting. I would be more interested in the body colored pieces around the top edge of the bed, along with the upper and lower spoilers as I think they add a sportier look to the truck. The only downside would be if you have items that are longer than the bed that would need to rest on the top edge of the tailgate.

But to answer your question, yes, on a windless night, and as long as the truck is parked on a level surface, the roof spoiler should prevent frost from forming on the back window. A cheaper alternative would be to park the truck with the front a little higher than the back.

I'm really excited about what was shown for the Ridgeline at SEMA, and I hope this is only the tip of the iceberg!

L

·
0 Posts
Thanks for all the great pictures Ron. I like the looks of that spoiler. Santa is gonna have a heart attack when I mail him my Christmas wish list. ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like it! And I agree, it would help at least a little.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
WhiteRTLnav said:
Hmm, interesting. I would be more interested in the body colored pieces around the top edge of the bed, along with the upper and lower spoilers as I think they add a sportier look to the truck. The only downside would be if you have items that are longer than the bed that would need to rest on the top edge of the tailgate.

But to answer your question, yes, on a windless night, and as long as the truck is parked on a level surface, the roof spoiler should prevent frost from forming on the back window. A cheaper alternative would be to park the truck with the front a little higher than the back.

I'm really excited about what was shown for the Ridgeline at SEMA, and I hope this is only the tip of the iceberg!
Good morning WhiteRTLnav,

You mean body colored pieces around the top edge of the bed like the ones in this photo?:p

Hi JC, You are so welcome. I got a newer camera with lots of storage just for the SEMA show so we have mega photos to share.
Hope you been a "good" girl so Santa can do his thing and bring you lots of new toys. BTW, we were able to talk to the CloudRider Team and they gave us a hat & t-shirt. They still remember you too! In fact her husband is selling the Chevy display truck and getting a new Ridgeline. Be good!!;) :p :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi jaiden, Thanks for your thoughts on the spoiler. PM me with your CNC engraving preference for your Billet Door Sill Set when you have a minute.:)

Good afternoon IhaveaC6andaRidgeline, I will stop by BC Hot-Rods next week to find out when these pieces will become available. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts