Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 rtle with rear hear. I cannot get and air or heat coming out of the rear vents in the top rear of the console. The only place it comes out is the rear lower console where it touches the floor. Is this normal.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I was having issues too when I first got mine. I ended up having to the press that large "rear *something*" button and increasing the fan speed. It started working then. Kinda weird actually.

·
Registered
50 Posts
When it blows cold air, it comes out the top of the rear console. When it blows hot air, it comes out the bottom. That is how mine works. If yours doesn't, you may have a problem.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
When it blows cold air, it comes out the top of the rear console. When it blows hot air, it comes out the bottom. That is how mine works. If yours doesn't, you may have a problem.
I haven`t a chance to fully test some of the features of the truck...but what you`d stated makes perfect sense !!:smile:

hot air rises & cold air descend. >:)

update:
just checked...

both rear console venst & floor venst ALL blows whether I choose cold/warm/hot temps ( That's a good thing...meaning more power, cold faster..hot faster..etc. :grin:) ..and greater direction control with the mode selection as well. :grin:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Additionally, there's always the option to force the vent being used with the "Mode" button after you've selected the rear settings display.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts