Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I feel stupid, I submit my post and go back to the summary page to see that there is a sticky covering this issue. So, I'll check it out when I get home since the photos all seem broken from work (or they're on a site that we're not allowed to access).

Disregard this post.

Hey,

So my partner had my truck one night and came home to tell me that the seat leg won't fold up on the small rear seat.

It just sticks straight out when the seat is folded up.

I found a TSB that says something about a plastic disk that a cable is supposed to be attached to, and that I'd need to replace it with an updated disk (guess the updated disk is made of metal) to fix this.

I'm just not sure if the TSB is describing some other issue with the rear seats and the legs or if it's the fix for why my rear small seat won't have the leg fold down when I fold up the seat.

If that is the right fix for my particular issue, if any of you have done the TSB, did you find it difficult? I believe they pay tech's something like 1.6 hours so for a laymen like me that probably means 3 hours or more, is it difficult, need any special tools out of the ordinary?

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Less than an hour to do both sides. Piece of cake

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Great! Glad to see your fixed it yourself.

Did the dealer furnish the replacement metal discs for free?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts