Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

This isn't my first go around with forums so I will keep it brief. Upgraded a few days ago from a 2000 Honda Accord V6 to a Ridgeline obviously.

Posting here because I haven't found anything like this from anyone here. I used a combination of forums to get ideas and weigh the pros and cons of adding this accessory versus buying the real deal. So, I wasn't interested in paying nearly 200 bucks for a flimsy piece of plastic. I don't have prior pictures, only the finished product. It's held by two bolts with a lock washer on the inner side of the wing nut. If anyone has any questions I will happily answer because this was really easy and surprised I didn't find it in the threads. See the picture below. Happy Modding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
Actually, there are a few similar homemade carriers on here, but they may be lost under other topics.
Great job!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Perhaps more pictures showing construction deails might be helpful if someone were to follow in your footsteps. From just the description, it's hard to see how the things is help together with two bolts and a wing nut.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I like it but it wouldn't work for me. One of the selling point on the RL was how the seats fold up. I leave the rear seats up and have a couple dog beds on the floor. I take the dogs everywhere and they love it back there.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
I like it but it wouldn't work for me. One of the selling point on the RL was how the seats fold up. I leave the rear seats up and have a couple dog beds on the floor. I take the dogs everywhere and they love it back there.
Out of curiosity are they medium to large dogs? The floor will not do it for our smaller Golden Dox. I do find most dogs are fine in vehicles as long as they have the ability to look out a window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts