Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I havent really looked too deeply into the mechanics of how the rear window works. Is there some kind of track that it might have slipped off of when you manually closed the window? If so, it may be easy to pop it back on the track.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not fixed yet. I tried my best to do it myself without taking apart side panels. No luck, I give up. I'll have to take it to the dealer.

However, I still have the wind noise issue I'm trying to track down. So far I've taped up all the windshield seals, folded the mirrors in, taped the hood to fender line, tried the wipers on/off, still no difference.

So then, I plan to take it to the dealer after it's broken in after 600 miles because who knows how those yahoos are going to gun it when they take it for a test run. I like to baby my engines during the break-in. After that I'll redline it from time to time to but not before.

So far I have 250 miles on it. I'll take 'er in a couple of weeks for both issues.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Keep us posted on what the dealer discovers about the windshield. I am curious to know what the problem is.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am wondering if you, and others, who have bought or thoroughly test drove the Ridgeline are finding the "windshield noise" on a particular model?

Particularly, has it been on modesl with the moonroof and Navi's or the RTS units, or perhaps the RTL models.

Perhaps there is some commonality here. Keep us posted and reply as needed ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts