Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have any inside information about the rear window? Is it going to be a sliding rear window or will Honda surprise us with a power rear window (like in the latest Toyota Tundra)? I think the combo of a sunroof and a power rear window would be really cool. :cool:

Update: I was cruising around the web after posting this thread and came across this thread on the Temple of VTEC forums.

http://www.vtec.net/forums/one-message?message_id=260229

Some of the pictures show the rear window very clearly and it looks like a sliding rear window. Bummer.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ok you new Ridgeline owners, does the rear window slide sideways or up and down?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Personally, I could care less which way it slides. The fact that it is a power window is good enough for me.

·
Registered
152 Posts
zero said:
Personally, I could care less which way it slides. The fact the it is a power window is good enough for me.
I agree, as long as it slides, pretty hard to maually open it when driving! ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
The 06 Ridgline RT does not have a sliding window. It is however a 3 piece back window. Can this be made to a sliding window?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The center section of the rear window does slide in all Ridgeline models.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have the RT, you have to push the button to make it slide:)

·
Registered
848 Posts
:confused: :confused:

My rts is slider to the left, powered...........

·
Registered
319 Posts
whmay said:
The 06 Ridgline RT does not have a sliding window. It is however a 3 piece back window. Can this be made to a sliding window?
All trim levels of Ridgeline have power sliding rear window.(sliding middle piece)

·
Registered
393 Posts
whmay:
Troll comment on ancient preproduction thread??????????

·
Registered
319 Posts
tadtam said:
whmay:

Troll comment on ancient preproduction thread??????????
And again, a baseless one without doing his homework and knowing the facts:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
whmay said:
Well, found out the dealer evidently did not know about the power sliding window. He told me it did not have one but when I looked at the advertising catelog it said it did and then I found out when I took it in for service and the service manager found the power button.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I open it once a day from the drivers seat (even in winter) just because I can.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts