Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Cute. My wife gave me a dirty look while I was listening to it and said "you are on that Ridgeline forum again aren't you?" can't imagine what that is supposed to mean.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Awesome. I love it when he says "dumba$$" under his breath! :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I just had to turn the volume up, holler for my honey and let er rip!! she loved it:)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
That is a classic.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Where should I go to start a new thread about wind noise? I missed that part. I can't be bothered to look. Oh well, I will just start two or three new ones and see if any of them work.

Just kidding, of course. The video is excellent and, yes, it should be a sticky. Thanks Vertrkr.

Actually, I would much rather that a new or existing member post a question in the wrong thread that has already been asked and answered several times, than be afraid to post and ask at all. Consider that it can be very discouraging to members, especially new members, if they get a rude response to their post. Additionally, since the Ridgeline owner demographic is, for the most part, not 'kids' and may not have as much experience on sites such as this as most of today's 'kids' do, many of us (present company included) learn by doing and making mistakes along the way. The last thing that we want to do is make people gun shy about posting. A tactful nudge or a friendly hint or reminder can be very constructive. A smart axx reply, no matter how tempting, is not.

Ps. Please understand that I use the term 'kids' in only the most positive and complimentary way - even if it does make me sound old! No offense intended.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Tremendous!!!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Bump... ;)

I've taken to providing a key at the end of my emails... I remember how hard it was for me to figure out all the acronyms that are commonplace in IM and web-speak, so I figure, this way people can learn without having to google for every last thing... Hope it doesn't become annoying to anyone... just trying to help! :eek:

IMHO, it's a good idea, although if someone uses LOL, I'll be at a loss to define it... cuz I've heard two interpretations of what it means...

--
IMHO: In My Humble Opinion (also seen as IMO, when people aren't so humble)
LOL: Laugh Out Loud (AKA Lots of Laughs)
AKA: .... ok, I'll stop now... ;)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Cute instruction video. I'm glad I took time to watch it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts