Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all of you for kindly sharing the info. I hope I get to add something back eventually. Brought it home today. RTL moonroof/XM 28,900 Plus tax, tags & doc.(got goosed a little on the docs, but still happy with the price). Turning my '98 Accord V-6 coupe (red) over to my brother. Still runs like new with 95k miles! I'm gonna miss it. Gotta run; I'm heading over to Handa to pick up some accessories. Anybody need a ride?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome to the ROC! Congratulations on a great truck purchase :D

I believe this is the first time I was the first one to congratulate someone, yay me ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Awesome....Welcome to the ROC family.
We're glad you're here and I'm sure you will have plenty to share with us. Just keep coming back so we can benefit from your excitement. :D
Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome aboard!
Now git goin! Ya cant be drivin if yer Roc'n! Ya'all come back now! Ya hear? :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on your new truck.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Red really does ROC... congrats!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
SLINGBLADE said:
Thanks to all of you for kindly sharing the info. I hope I get to add something back eventually. Gotta run; I'm heading over to Handa to pick up some accessories. Anybody need a ride?
Bring back some french-fried pertaters.;)Mmmhmm...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey welcome to the club, and Red really is the best. I am sure we will hear more about how much you love your truck, post pictures when you get a chance, and post in the color my world thread, not forgetting to vote for your color!

·
Registered
133 Posts
SLINGBLADE said:
Thanks to all of you for kindly sharing the info. I hope I get to add something back eventually. Brought it home today. RTL moonroof/XM 28,900 Plus tax, tags & doc.(got goosed a little on the docs, but still happy with the price). Turning my '98 Accord V-6 coupe (red) over to my brother. Still runs like new with 95k miles! I'm gonna miss it. Gotta run; I'm heading over to Handa to pick up some accessories. Anybody need a ride?
Congratulations on your Ridge. GOOD color choice! The 'Ridge is a great sled, but Red makes for a Greater Sled!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts