Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished a deal on a Redrock Pearl RTL. Will pick it up friday morning with my checklist in hand. ROC has been an invaluable aid in making an educated purchase. Thanks to all. :) :) :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congratulations. Cant wait to see some pics. Welcome to the ROC.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I pick mine up in 50 minutes. Redrock Pearl as well. And thanks for the reminder about the checklist.

BTW, is there anyone in the KC area who has the ReTrax cover?

I'd love to see one or hear more about them before I buy one and unfortunately I'm kinda in a rush.

: )

Hurry. Hurry. Hurry.

Thanks for the inadvertent reminder about the checklist.

BTW, the dealer just called adn it's all ready and waiting for me.

Woohoo!

L

·
0 Posts
Redridgerock said:
Congratulations fellow Redrock pearl riders and welcome. Don't forget to vote for your color. Need to dilute some of this silver! ;)
Hey now!!!! :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC family fellow ROC heads.
Enjoy the ride and post pics soon.
:)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Two new reds announced in one thread? Excellent. We look forward to the bright colors and hot trucks when you can post some photos. Have a very fun first weekend, both of you!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thanks Everyone. I'll post pics when I get the running boards, etc.

No hassles at the dealer, my lovely wife even got 'em down a point and a half on the interest rate. On the deal, they didn't even FLINCH at invoice plus destination and a few accessories marked up about 40% for installation. For example, their MSRP for the grille was 420. I got it for 300 installed.

I feel I did OK.

Anyway, the horse is in the barn!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cant wait to see pics of my red rock brothers!

Im actually waiting to pass papers on our new house and once i do i will be taking more pics of my rl with me and my wife to show off!

Congrats on the new truck. Youll LOVE it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts