Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have opened up the official meet site and registration for the second annual ROC Ridge Run - our national meet to be held in St. Louis - is NOW OPEN!

So, please register now! If you plan to attend, you must register!

If you plan to attend, also book your hotel room NOW while we still have a great group rate!

And...if you are going to attend the meet and have not talked to me via email about the service clinic yet, please contact me asap (not via PM please, I prefer email).

Thanks all! I look forward to seeing all of you in St. Louis. We will have some special guests and a few of the moderators from the forum will be there as well. This will be a great time!!

OFFICIAL SITE LINK: http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/event2007

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm registered,:eek: staying with Family.:p See ya Thur. PM.:) :)

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Iam registerd & hotel reservations for the 3 night stay were made earlier this month.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Thank You for registering for the 2007 ROC National Meet.
Your confirmation number is ....
number 12....

Hmmmm Nighthawk only fit in for the color!! Nighthawk BLACK Pearl did not fit in.... us Black trucks take it kinda personal.... :D

&

Guest Tee Shirts?? - Mrs I am sure will want one... better wait till she gets home to select the size...

:D

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Guest Tee Shirts?? - Mrs I am sure will want one... better wait till she gets home to select the size...
You should order her a small (regardless of her actual size). If it is too small, you just say, "that's how you look in my eyes honey." :D :D

... unless you've been married for years, then she'll say you are full of it and will whap you for not knowing her size.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm in at #2.

(was online talking with Tom about Friday events when he told me it was up)

Hope everyone is ready for Friday. It should be really fun.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
I guess I got #9.

·
Registered
289 Posts
already registered, reservations made at the Drury, and VIN# sent. see you all in St. Louis. looks like I'm #16.

·
Registered
74 Posts
T Mac,

I have room reservations in St. Louis, arriving on 8/2, and I've sent you an e-mail with my RL's VIN#. I assume with this Post that I'm now registered for attendance for the big "NATIONAL RIDGELINE GATHERING". If there is anything else I need to do, somebody let me know.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
T Mac,

I have room reservations in St. Louis, arriving on 8/2, and I've sent you an e-mail with my RL's VIN#. I assume with this Post that I'm now registered for attendance for the big "NATIONAL RIDGELINE GATHERING". If there is anything else I need to do, somebody let me know.
Did you fill out this form and pay your registration fee? You can do that on this page:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/event2007/register1.php?btn=register
You will then get an email confirmation and then you'll be all set.

Here is the main Meet site:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/event2007/

:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Keith - k757,

Thanks for the link for registering for St. Louis. I think I have completed everything that is required except for the $$$$ part of it. But, as soon as I get my e-mail confirmation I will send a check. If there is anything else, please let me know!!!

·
Moderator & Mrs. T Mac
62 Posts
Make sure you check your junk email if you don't get an email confirmation. Some spam filters send it there. If you don't get an email, send me a message for details.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts