Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I AM REGISTERED, I THINK I AM #14.

WILL BE VERY INTERESTED IN ORDERING EXTRA SHIRTS ESPECIALLY TO WEAR AT THE MEET. :) :)

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
20 members registered already! Keep it up!!

If you plan to attend the meet and want to be involved in the service clinic with your truck, you must PLEASE register as soon as possible. Probably within a week, we'll have to cut off the service clinic offering to anyone new so we can finalize things, get parts on order, etc.

I won't close the registration down for about two weeks. I will make a formal announcement before that happens.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I'm number 21 - see you in august

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
If any of you have little children that will be attending, let me know as I currently have 5 matchbox Ridgelines that I'll be giving away to the children attending first, then whatever I have left, to any ROC'rs that haven't found any yet.

Let me know.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey, gang...we still have quite a few who say they're coming to the meet but have not registered yet. We need you to fully register on our official meet site so we know you are coming, we can order your event shirt, badge, etc.

Also, some of you still need to get us some info for the service clinic items. If we don't get that from you by Monday, you might not get to participate in that part since we have to order parts soon. There are lots of arrangements to be made with the dealership to pull this off, so I hope you can understand.

*Most of you are in good shape, by the way.

(Unrelated but since some are curious...we will ask for extra shirt orders in about one week for anyone who wants to order extra event shirts. Thanks!)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey, gang...we still have quite a few who say they're coming to the meet but have not registered yet.

Can you give us the count sofar:confused: . Just curious:eek:

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
My registration fee check should get there today or Tuesday.
I then can get that little thing by my name:D

·
Moderator & Mrs. T Mac
62 Posts
I'll check the mailbox today! We definitely want you to get the thing by your name!!! :)

There are currently 25 people registered. Please check the Offically Registered thread to make sure it is current and accurate. If you are planning to attend and have not registered, please register soon. We are starting to finalize details, and we don't want anyone to miss out on anything for the weekend!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, with just a few day detour in Indiana to visit some relatives the Mrs. thought this would be fun. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Registry complete and will mail check in the AM. Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
K757 - Plan is to leave Indiana by 0800. 250 mile run, plus stops, plan on being there around mid-afternoon. Since we have mega Marriott points, we will be staying at a nearby Marriott Courtyard that is only five blocks away.

Will it be too late for the Honda Clinic?

Have a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Registration has been sent. Have hotel room confirmed. Will see everyone latenight on Thursday or Friday morning. F-V :)

21 - 40 of 44 Posts