Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating about getting a remote starter for my Ridgeline. I don't want to spend a lot, but I'm not going to cheap out either if I get one.

Any suggestions from anyone that has had one for awhile?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I had a Viper installed about 9-10 years ago and it still works fine with no problems along the way.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
My Viper is around 10 years old and I have no idea what model it is. I reckon it isn't even available now.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ah ok. I'm going to do some more research on remote starters tonight. Thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I'm leaning towards the Viper ones.
I'll stop by the shop that did my stereo install for me and see what's they suggest as well. They do remote starts as well.

I'll wait a couple weeks as I'm getting new tires on Wednesday and that's going to suck up quite a bit of cash at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I think I'm leaning towards the Viper ones.
I'll stop by the shop that did my stereo install for me and see what's they suggest as well. They do remote starts as well.

I'll wait a couple weeks as I'm getting new tires on Wednesday and that's going to suck up quite a bit of cash at the moment.
Mine was installed by a stereo shop and it was the first Ridgeline that they had installed since Ridgelines were so new to the market at the time. I was nervous about that but I have had absolutely no problems. I did have to sacrifice my valet key but I haven't really missed it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts