Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda Ridgeline RT V6 4WD Black
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, This is my first post! I have ran into a problem with the power locks and remote in my Ridgeline! I can turn the key in the key hole once to unlock the driver door, and turn it twice to unlock all the doors, I can even open the windows with my key. I can lock the truck and put up the windows as well. I can start up my truck without any complaints from it too. My problem lies with the remote! I can not unlock, lock, or put it into panic mode using my key fob. Most of you will say to "Get a new battery for it" but I can assure you that I have. I even tried to reprogram the key to the truck to no avail! I have checked every fuse in the truck (with an alternator) even the ones not related to the problem (The great thing is that all my fuses are good though!). I am assuming that it is not able to read the fob part of the key probably because it is not receiving the signal. I am consulting all of you for your knowledge and input on my problem. Thank you for your time, and if you have any ideas with what to do next please comment them. I am always open to suggestions!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts