Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am kicking around the idea of removing the Front Lower Trim, brush guard.
If I can find a gromet/plug or something to fill the 10 holes I will take it off and sell it.
On Magestic's parts finder there is a plug
part #2048052 PLUG, FR. BUMPER STEEL BLUE METALLIC
It looks like plugs for the front license plate frame.
Does anyone know if these would fit the holes left behind from the Front Lower Trim?
I am afraid they maybe those square inserts not round like I would need.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I don't believe I didn't find this before! Thank you! I'm going to tempt fate and California traffic laws once again and remove my front license plate holder. I just HATE how it takes away from the overall look of the truck (and for that note, any Honda. Why, oh why, can't Honda make the front of their cars seamless with front license plates, like BMW for instance). I'm going to put in the order and do this the next time I feel "wrenchy" (which may be never, but heck, at 2 bucks, it's better to have them on-hand than not).

·
Registered
133 Posts
methodtim said:
I don't believe I didn't find this before! Thank you! I'm going to tempt fate and California traffic laws once again and remove my front license plate holder. I just HATE how it takes away from the overall look of the truck (and for that note, any Honda. Why, oh why, can't Honda make the front of their cars seamless with front license plates, like BMW for instance). I'm going to put in the order and do this the next time I feel "wrenchy" (which may be never, but heck, at 2 bucks, it's better to have them on-hand than not).
I'm glad I live is South Carolina. No front plate to tarnish my ridge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts