Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 41 Posts

· Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for being lazy, but I did try to look, while on my phone for some posts about this with not much luck, but I'm sure it's there...

So, for those of you who parked your RL due to the airbag issue and are driving rental vehicles, what process did you go through to acquire a rental vehicle? Did you go through the honda help line on the recall notice? Or did you go through a dealership? What hoops did you have to go through to make this happen?

I wasn't too concerned about this but after the latest recall and the fact that the concern is for vehicles over 6-years old, I'm getting concerned. Thanks.

· Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gonna visit my dealership where I've had maintenance done the past nine-years. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

· Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I would say, that unless it's in the agreement to not drive your RL once parked. I'd drive it occasionally just for maintenance reasons, if it's just a few miles. As long as the airbags don't deploy I don't see how they would have an issue with it, especially when a vehicle that sits for an extended period of time could cause damage due to lack of use and Honda's backlog of getting vehicles repaired.

1 - 3 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.