Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking on ebay to replace my LF fender that got backed into last week. Surprised to see low cost ~$170 - and Honda quality replacement~ $300. Anyone have any experience with any of these? Certainly the Honda quality replacement is heavier steel and maybe a bit more corrosion resistant.

· Premium Member
2018 RTL-E White/Tan
2,331 Posts
I'd look for a used one in the same color. Won't be a perfect match, but it may be good enough to bolt it on and save you a trip to the body shop to have it painted.

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Looking on ebay to replace my LF fender that got backed into last week. Surprised to see low cost ~$170 - and Honda quality replacement~ $300. Anyone have any experience with any of these? Certainly the Honda quality replacement is heavier steel and maybe a bit more corrosion resistant.
look for a used fender on car-parts.com

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
car-part,com is awesome. Can't believe I can get same color fender.

Could have bought new and painted it myself (replacement fenders say they are same thickness steel)
but PAINT. Primer , solvent, black paint +hardener and clear paint I wasn't looking forward to paying for. THEN color sand and buff too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.