Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where would a find a diagram view showing how to replace a 2006 Honda Ridgeline tail light assembly. I was loading wood into the bed with my Kubota and CRACK hit the passenger side tail light and broke the lens... the rest of the assembly looks o.k.. Thank you in advance for any help on the replacement issue.:confused:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Where would a find a diagram view showing how to replace a 2006 Honda Ridgeline tail light assembly. I was loading wood into the bed with my Kubota and CRACK hit the passenger side tail light and broke the lens... the rest of the assembly looks o.k.. Thank you in advance for any help on the replacement issue.:confused:
Thtt's all you have to do is open the tailgate, remove the two screws, and pop out the broken light. Don't forget to unplug the wiring, get a new light and replace it in the oppsite direction.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
At the H&A website, taillight trim installation instructions include how to remove the taillight. Or just look below.
The electrical connectors (left and right side) are a [email protected] to disconnect. Be careful or you will break the plastic snaps.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
As stated above, it's pretty simple, but sometimes it can be a bit hard to pull the the tabs out. Grip the light from the top and bottom edges and pull back with a steady, even pressure and they'll come out fine.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks fellas! After 6 years, my brake light bulbs finally burnt out and I knew that someone here would have posted detailed instructions on how to replace them.

One of the hockey dads I know ends up behind me in traffic the other day and starts waving... I thought he was just saying hello, but he sticks his head out the window at the next stoplight and yells... "You got no brake lights". A few bucks for some replacement bulbs, and 5 minutes of time, and back in business. :act063:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.