Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Was this Article Helpful?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know about you but I love not only my Rigeline but also the resale Value bestowed upon this amazing vehicle. I'd like to know what everyone's experiences have been while trading-in or selling the Ridgeline.

My Ridgeline 2007 RTX 49k Miles. Assumed Resale Value 19-22k Purchase 2006 31k. Not bad at all.

My Xterra 2008 Off Road 49k Miles. Assumed Resale Value 15-19k Purchase 2008 33k. This is Depressing.

I havent had any issues with either vehicle. It's just funny to see the ridiculous price difference.

·
Registered
35 Posts
While the resale value is a plus to those buy often it has its minuses. If I buy used, I pay more. I am also concerned that resale could go down if discontinued. I guess if discontinued or a big change in 2nd generation it could stabilize. Fortunately I do NOT plan on selling for a long, long, long time!

·
Registered
957 Posts
In my opinion high" resale value "is only for the dealers who sell a used vehicle at a high price because of "resale value".
Trade one in and be sure to drop you drawers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont know about you but I love not only my Rigeline but also the resale Value bestowed upon this amazing vehicle. I'd like to know what everyone's experiences have been while trading-in or selling the Ridgeline.

My Ridgeline 2007 RTX 49k Miles. Assumed Resale Value 19-22k Purchase 2006 31k. Not bad at all.

My Xterra 2008 Off Road 49k Miles. Assumed Resale Value 15-19k Purchase 2008 33k. This is Depressing.

I havent had any issues with either vehicle. It's just funny to see the ridiculous price difference.

don't be too upset, comparing a pickup to a passenger vehicle resale is sorta apples to oranges. i say sorta bc the ridge is sorta a pickup truck. add to this that its a honda and there hasn't really been a major update, and you have all the key elements of a stellar resale. we've seen used titans on our lot go for within 2k of a new one. and the used ones had 40k miles on them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am pleased with my Ridgeline's resale value. I recently talked to a dealer about trading it in for a 2011. The deal didn't get done, but they offered me 19,500 for the RL. I paid 22,500 for it 2.5 years ago used. I got no problems with the way the RL holds value. :act035:

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (successor to 2010 Dark Cherry Pearl RTL)
1,207 Posts
Um, I don't understand why this thread has a poll attached to it. We have a thread rating system for useful threads (look at the bar over the beginning of each thread).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.