To reset the 2017 Honda Ridgeline engine oil life after an oil change service, please follow these instructions:
1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Using the UP or DOWN arrows on the right side of the steering wheel, select the VEHICLE menu.
3. From the VEHICLE menu select MAINTENANCE INFO.
4. From the MAINTENANCE INFO menu select MAINTENANCE RESET.
5. Press and hold the RESET button to display the oil life.
6. Select RESET with the UP or DOWN arrows then push the RESET button.
7. The displayed maintenance disappears and the oil life returns to 100%.
8. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
From another thread with the same question asked.