Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to order the Retrax cover but remember seeing something about getting a discount if a ROC member. Can someone provide me with the details about this? When ordering is there a certain person to ask for ? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
tothfixr said:
I'm ready to order the Retrax cover but remember seeing something about getting a discount if a ROC member. Can someone provide me with the details about this? When ordering is there a certain person to ask for ? Thanks.
The thread is here.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hey tothfixr! Welcome aboard. You can do us all a favor. Call Randy at Retrax and tell him that you will order one if Retrax becomes a sponsor of The Ridgeline Owners Club. It's about time. Tell him that you found the Retrax information and his name on this site. They have done a lot of business with ROC members as a direct result of information posted here and probably will continue to do so. The least that he can do is return the favor and become a sponsor. The few dollars that it costs will come back to him many times over, especially as additional companies bring their tonneau covers to market. I suggest that if they want to remain the dominant supplier of covers and they want the continued support from the ROC and it's members, that it is time to step up to the plate. That may seem a bit harsh but it is my opinion.

In case you are wondering, I do not have anything to do with the ROC itself, or any other sponsor, any more or any less than you or any other member has.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
WOW! UH you better watch out T Mac is out to get you ;).

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Congratulations T Mac! It's about time that Retrax saw the light and signed on as a sponsor. For those that did not yet see the announcement on the home page, it's official - Retrax is now a sponsor. Sponsors make the ROC stronger and help to grease the wheels to allow it to grow. It's a win-win situation for everyone.
Once again, congratulations T Mac! :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I am with Ultra-HOG on this one, congrats. This would certainly make me more likely to consider their product in the future. Although they don't advertise on here so I may have considered them anyway. Now that they are a sponsor I hope we hear from them online at some point. Great job keeping things active and interesting on the ROC.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
captmiddy said:
I am with Ultra-HOG on this one, congrats. This would certainly make me more likely to consider their product in the future. Although they don't advertise on here so I may have considered them anyway. Now that they are a sponsor I hope we hear from them online at some point. Great job keeping things active and interesting on the ROC.
They do advertise on here (banner at top of the Accessories forum) and you will start seeing more of a presence here soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
So, has anyone found out if Retrax is offering a discount to ROC members?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
The list price is, or was, $899.00 and they were offering a $100.00 discount to ROC members. You need to mention that you saw the information on the ROC and ask Randy for the discount. As far as I know, they are still offerering it. Don't forget to ask for the cover for the lock when you order the cover. They may be including it now. I am not sure how they are handling it now but it is worth having.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'd be surprised if they pull that discount. We are sending a lot of business their way. They are a great company to work with, the kind of customer service that is slipping away from many shopping experiences.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered a cover on Friday (Nov. 18) and they applied the discount ($100). Now if it will just make its way to my garage so I can get it installed:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It seems ours arrived in about a week after ordering, but you have the holiday this coming week to mess up transport progress. Be sure and go into the accessories/mod forum and post a thread about your installation experience.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Check the mailing address. Mine was sent down the block. Their problem not fedex

·
Registered
74 Posts
I Have Seen Better Deals On Retrax Out There. Shop Around!!

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for the discount tip. I ordered by phone yesterday (Friday) and received the discount without question or asking for a specific person. The Retrax sales staff said it would ship Monday and should arrive in five days.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts